Düsseldorf, Germany 2015




Konigsallee

old town / Altstadt


Embankment Promenade


Rhine River



St. Lambertus Church

Stadterhebungsmonument


behind me: Gehry buildings
I always have this urge to see as much and eat as much as possible while traveling.  I ate about almost an hour every free buffet breakfast in the hotel and I guess I had finished more than 20 of the most delicious buttered croissant I had tasted in three days.  Call me crazy but I do eat a lot.  

BUT days always pass as fast as it can....

Düsseldorf is my first German trip and it is known for it's fashion industry and art scene. Shopping was everywhere even on the smallest of streets and Königsallee is just breathtaking.  It is where a very beautiful canal landscaped is surrounded by luxurious retail stores.  It was raining and it did not stop me from discovering the peaceful place.  I visited the Church, lit some candles and PRAY.  I always have this in mind that when it's your first time in one place, make a wish and it will come true. 
  
I get so excited when sorting through my travel pics, I discover details that I missed while I was there.  I am forever grateful to God and my job that I can see beautiful places, meet old and new friends.  I remember one of my favourite moments was just sitting in front of the Rhine river enjoying the weather and the beautiful view.
  

           
Love,

M xo


TO GOD BE THE GLORY.



Disclaimer:

This is a personal blog.  The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.


In addition, my opinions may change from time to time.  I consider this an open-minded consequence of my thoughts and personal views.  This blog is intended to provide a semi-permanent point at the time being and as such any thoughts and opinions expressed may vary in the near future. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peek-a-boo....pink or blue. A blessing from Heaven.

I am Home - My Beach Summer Wedding

I said "YES" in Osaka, Japan.