I am Home - My Beach Summer Wedding

Not all weddings are the same but each has their own unique spin.  We know full well just how much love, hard work and caffeine-fuelled late nights go into a running-kind-of-planning a wedding just to make it as special as it is.  When it comes to our wedding, we had chosen to return to our hometown in Cebu.  Cebu is blessed with white sand beaches perfect for a beach summer wedding.


“The privilege of a lifetime is to become who you truly are.” – Carl Jung

Cliché as it sound but it is how I felt with my husband.  We often look for someone to complete us but in my experience, I found “my someone” when I stopped looking for one.  I had decided to turn my attention to myself – to get to know me better, to heal the past wounds and to develop a better me.  It was when that someone came along. 


It has been over three months since we got married.  My husband and I are still over the clouds. 

I know; I know….It’s a bit late.  I started compiling this blog a few days after the wedding and found that the longer I left it unpublished, the more cumbersome it became.

I wanted to share my wedding photos on my blog because I still can’t get over how beautiful Shutterfairy captured every detail perfectly.
























































































Our wedding photo SDE by http://www.shutterfairy.net/

Riggi and Mia | Photo SDE from Riggi Neis on Vimeo.


Our wedding video SDE by https://www.facebook.com/franz.arrogante


Riggi & Mia | Same Day Edit from Riggi Neis on Vimeo.



“It’s not just about marrying the right partner; it’s about being the right partner.” – Unknown

I am definitely home....  Our happily ever after has just begun….



Thank You,



Mia XO




Disclaimer:


All images from this particular blog are from Shutterfairy Photography.

This is a personal blog.  The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Peek-a-boo....pink or blue. A blessing from Heaven.

I said "YES" in Osaka, Japan.