Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Buenos Aires, Argentina vacation.

We live in a wonderland world that is full of beauty and we can only see it's beauty if we seek the adventure to travel.  One of my dream is to travel around the world.  I have never thought of seeing Brazil and Argentina.  One day I woke up and there I was....  I was roaming around the city, feeling the cold breeze of Argentina, seeing sexy ladies on their tankinis in Brazil, tasting different kind of cuisine, seeing another culture and most of all loving the feeling of a stress free vacation.  The most incredible thing was seeing Christ the Redeemer, I will never forget that experience.  

Buenos Aires, Argentina
















Rio de Janeiro, Brazil


EK

This is where we stayed


Me and JC

"Us'"

The view from Christ the Redeemer

Cristo Redento from afar

Copacabana 

Copacabana as our background

Sugar loaf mountain

The view from Sugar loaf mountain

R and M

Ipanema - one of the sexiest beach in the world

Galitos - one of their famous chicken restaurant

Havainas 

The delish brekky from the hotel.

I was able to dance with them on the street.

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine

Love,

M xo


TO GOD BE THE GLORY.



Disclaimer:

This is a personal blog.  The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.


In addition, my opinions may change from time to time.  I consider this an open-minded consequence of my thoughts and personal views.  This blog is intended to provide a semi-permanent point at the time being and as such any thoughts and opinions expressed may vary in the near future. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peek-a-boo....pink or blue. A blessing from Heaven.

I am Home - My Beach Summer Wedding

I said "YES" in Osaka, Japan.