Singapore trip

You get excited for the word "vacation" when you are working abroad.  I had planned for a Cebu trip on a summer vacation and Riggi came along.  Manila is a full flight from April to May so I don't want to get offloaded again and waste my time in the airport.  So, we have decided to stop over Singapore and have a short trip.  It is my second time though but it was all worth it.

I came from two 12hours in a row morning shift and head straight to the airport for our 0230h flight to Singapore.  I was glad we have a confirmed ticket and booked our seats on line so it was not stressful.

@ Dubai duty free

A Jack Daniel's chocolate

with my fave stuffed toy, cloudy

window shopping some Swarovski

inside EK432 - B777-300ER

goofing with cloudy

with iggiR


 Then, see you at Singapore.... after 8 hours....

Singapore is a lovely place, it is so easy to roam around because people actually speaks English and the train is very accessible.  We didn't had a hard time locating places as long as you follow the track.

resting

Marina Bay Sands at the back view

Marina Bay and the famous Merlion




We met Riggi's cousin who is working in Singapore.  He invited us for a dinner at a cozy Japanese eat all you can buffet.  It was tasty and delish, a different kind of taste.  Thanks a lot Kuya for the treat!

Riggi with his cousin and Mundo

my choices


Riggi's choice
with Riggi's cuz in law and naughty Mundo









at Clark Quay



the beer that we had in Clark Quay


Vivo City, Singapore!  It is too hot in Singapore.  So, it is better to wear light clothing especially when you are about to roam and stroll around the city.  This is one of the difference to compare with living in an Islamic country.  I have to be more careful in Dubai with my shorty attire and all.  In Asia, you wear what you want to wear.  haha!


this is at the roofdeck of Vivo

M and iggiR


pretending it is not hot.  lol

Universal Studios, Singapore...  They offer more than 24 rides and attraction including a pair of dueling coasters which we did not ride.  I had a phobia of this when I went to ocean park Hong Kong 5 years back.  There are dinosaurs, mummies, ogres, robots that add to the excitement and adventures.  Laughter and screams are heard around every corner, and lasting memories are made around.


























It was a fun fun day for both of us, it's like being a kid or acting like one once again.  Although I was not feeling well in the middle of it, I had this ride and I thought it is just a merry go round kind of a ride but hell no!  I was not feeling well after that and Riggi bought me a slush lemonade.  After half an hour, I was feeling good. 

The best ride I had was the Transformers motion-simulator dark ride, with high definition 3D images and special effects.  It featured a storyline starring the heroic Autobots and villainous Decepticons.  I was screaming and shouting like anything.  It's like you are in the real fight in between the robots.

I was completely drained after full day of roaming, playing and screaming around the scenes.

All I can say is, "Singapore is sweeter the second time around."

xox,

M

TO GOD BE THE GLORY.



Disclaimer:

This is a personal blog.  The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.


In addition, my opinions may change from time to time.  I consider this an open-minded consequence of my thoughts and personal views.  This blog is intended to provide a semi-permanent point at the time being and as such any thoughts and opinions expressed may vary in the near future. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Peek-a-boo....pink or blue. A blessing from Heaven.

I am Home - My Beach Summer Wedding

I said "YES" in Osaka, Japan.