A day of selling at Dubai flea market.

I've been hearing about "flea market" in Dubai for so long now but I haven't really been there and for the first time I thought of checking it out but not to buy anything....  I wanted to sell some of my old stuff's and give my cupboard a little bit of air.  

To start it up, flea market is a second hand market where you can sell and buy everything used from household items, home appliances, furniture, textile, ceramics, toys, books, antiques, accessories and hand made items.

People are busy in this part of Dubai every first Saturday of the month at Al Safa Park.  We have to assemble everything at 6AM and the gate will be open for the buyers at 8AM. 

I have to wake up at 5AM and reached the area fifteen minutes after 6.  I was shocked to see hundreds of people on the queue and carrying all heavy boxes and trunks of loads to sell.  I was just having 3 big big plastic bags.  I should check all my stuff's all over again to sell more and earn even more.

this is my table for 250aed plus 2 chairs

my first customer who bought a board shorts

Al Safa Park

the crowd of sellers and buyers



rest area

The market is open from 8AM to 3PM and my stuff's are finished for almost 2 hours only.  I was not expecting for that but thanks to you all for buying.  I had fun and will have more fun next time again. 


I earned cash....yehey!!

after our lunch

resting




with Abegail
It was quite tiring but I really enjoyed selling.  It was a good experience though for a first timer.

See you so soon again flea market peeps.

Love,

M xo


TO GOD BE THE GLORY.



Disclaimer:

This is a personal blog.  The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.


In addition, my opinions may change from time to time.  I consider this an open-minded consequence of my thoughts and personal views.  This blog is intended to provide a semi-permanent point at the time being and as such any thoughts and opinions expressed may vary in the near future. 

Comments

  1. Hi! I'm planning to get stall for the upcoming Flea Market in Uptown Mirdiff. Is it worth the effort? I will sell accessories and some dresses etc.

    I am also open for table sharing... of you're interested.

    I hope to hear from you

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes its worth it especially if u have so many stuff's to sell. i was with less stuff so i finished early. :). when are you planning?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Peek-a-boo....pink or blue. A blessing from Heaven.

I am Home - My Beach Summer Wedding

I said "YES" in Osaka, Japan.